PATENT PROTECTED AERO-DOCKS SYSTEM III VIDEO
AERO-DOCKS IS THE FUTURE OF INDOOR BOAT STORAGE NOW!
Depending on system chosen, Aero-Docks can lift and store boats exceeding 75 ft (> 23 m) and boats/yachts weighing 175,000 Pounds or more (> 80,000 kg).
System III our most versatile design can move boats at speeds up to 8 FEET PER SECOND (2.4m/sec). This means launch and retrieval of 20 to 30 boats PER HOUR. Each transporter elevator is capable of servicing 250-300 boats at this high capacity.
Store 250% MORE boats per square foot (density). Buildings up to 200ft(60m) in height allowing maximum land usage. Boats stored 2-5 deep in one slot allowing changing market mix of boat size retaining near 100% use of income producing linear feet/meter.
Zero Damage. Building designs capable to withstand up to 200 mph Hurricane winds. Our Cognex computer scan of Hull/Deck each water lift and fully automated Rockwell Automation computer assures marina owner boat/yacht NEVER is damaged. No THEFT or VANDELISM.
- Speed 20-30 boats per hour
- Computer continuously optimizes space converting space into income by moving boats during night as new boats are added.
- Computer learns boat usage & continuously updates most used boats to be stored near doorway increasing access speed. Retrieval to launch time of 2- 3 minutes!
- Computer accuracy = ZERO BOAT DAMAGE
- Double deep or 3 boats in row greatly increases marina ability to adjust to changing boat mix allowing greater income present and future. Example two 45ft or one 35ft and two 28ft (flexibility 2, 3 or 4 boats in one row).
- Noise - significant "ROAR" when lifting higher weights causing noisy marina.
- Diesel offensive smell and accumulation of diesel gooey oil residue on exterior and interior of boats in building
- Loss of weight lifting capacity to upper levels with concurent loss of income. Triangle of space top two rows front of boats is paid for building space no income can be earned from. Up to 35% less profit. More importantly some degree less flexability of mix size of boats
- Only one boat per side limits flexability of mix of boat size
WHAT AERO-DOCKS OFFERS NEW CONSTRUCTION AND RETROFIT
- Totally Automated Procedure
- Great Economic advantages by using optimal space utilization
- Boats up to 75+ feet (23m) and 175,000 pounds (or more) can be stored on any level
- Boats can be stored 3 to 5 deep if required
- Excellent profitability - increase revenue per linear foot
- Total Security
- High throughput of boats
- Reduced Insurance Premiums
- Quiet and Green Electrical Operation
- Redundancy in motor/drives assures 99.9% operation and simple maintenance
- Automation equipment designed and backed by Rockwell Automation (a $6.7 Billion a year 101 year old Company)
- Hurricane rated building
- Higher Service Level for customers
- Improved boat density and reduced boat launching cycle time with a Retrofit